We all dream of big things but fulfilling them is often the most difficult start. The worst part is that you don’t know where to start from? Believe me, life will always tell you when it’s time to move on. If you really want to fulfill your dreams, then you need to start believing in yourself and those signs. There are not physically available however, you can feel them. You know when it’s coming, though there will be a lot of confusion in your mind. These are 13 signs in life which tell you it’s time to move on & fulfill your dreams.
1. You will often feel sorry for yourself.
You will start wondering about your past. The decisions you made and would often regret making those.
2. Then you will realize that those decisions were making way for your dreams
Yes, you weren’t wrong always and even if you were, there was a reason behind it.
3. You will start feeling less satisfied
When it comes to creative satisfaction, it’s not there anymore. Your mind will start feeling numb and mostly awkward.
4. Your mornings will be like an extra burden on you
Mornings will be harsh not because you don’t want to wake up and go out. It’s the emptiness in you because you are not enjoying what you do anymore.
5. Your daily routine would get boring each day
You are not feeling the same anymore, everything looks so lame.
6. You know what you want but there is a hell lot of confusion out there.
You are there but you are not. There will be so many questions in your mind. Whether you will make it or not?
7. During all this, you will face a time when you will start feeling frustrated.
8. There is so much going on in your mind and the last thing you want is a distraction
You want to concentrate on what you want to do and a small interference can cause a mental disruption. Hate that!
9. You will have a feeling that people around you really don’t care or unable to catch-up with your pace!
You are running for your dreams but you will realize they are too many people holding you back. Only because they are not willing to run as hard as you are or you can!
10. At times small things will look like climbing Everest
11. The results won’t come easily
You will feel as if it will take a lifetime to achieve those.
12. There will be days when you will feeling like running away!
There is mental fatigue and eventually, there will come a day when you would simply like to run away from everything. Just give up!
13. But then you will realize giving up is not an option!
You just can’t give up like this, you have worked so hard and want to live a life of your dreams.
13 Most Common Things We All Do With Our Best Friends
Best friends are for a reason, they meant to be something special. An internal bond, which lives through the rest of our lives. Your best of friends are like your pillars, which makes you feel stronger when you are down. They are your true strength and always someone you can rely on for an honest advice. Even, if it hurts they would put the truth on your face. Here are the most common things we all do with our best friends which make these relationships so special.
1. If they hate you, then so do I.
can’t really do much about it, this is how it works.
2. TAG them, everywhere!
Whenever you find something interesting on Facebook, they are the first ones to know.
3. They remember everything which is important to you
They will always remind you of the submission dates of your assignments, exams schedule and even about meet-ups
4. You can gossip all night and day
All those little secrets.
5. You trust them with everything.
You share with them all the good and bad things have happened to you.
6. Find out everything about their crush
Even though it’s their choice, but you will always have some doubts. In fact, you want the best and don’t want them to get hurt. Therefore, you always run your full inspection on them to find out everything you can.
7. You are like a family, everybody knows you
Everybody around the corner knows you, the only person they have seen their kid hanged out with is you, from phone calls to everything, they know you are important.
8. You call their dad or mom directly when you can’t trace them
You have all the emergency numbers.
9. Go down the memory lane and find all the embarrassing moments and share them on social media
Where the f**k they find that.
10. Group calls!
Getting on a conference call whether its a latest gossip or to discuss a meet-up plan
11. Borrow each other’s stuff without worrying when to return it.
You know when you don’t have anything where to go to. In fact, at times on a special day, they would offer their things so that you look the best.
12. Staying at each other house for movies
Watching your favorite movies together, staying at each other place and later discussing it.
13. Look for each other’s back.
You are always ready to save each other’s ass. It could be a random call from their home, inquiring about them or maybe something else. You are always ready with a story proving your friend innocent and not-guilty.
10 Super Signs That You Are The Craziest Friend In Your Group
I am sure we all have one insane person in our friend group. While reading this, you may realize that it could be you. Isn’t it? They have these supernatural powers. They can make you laugh on the worst possible day. When they are around, you know that you are not dying of boredom. We all have that one crazy friend in our group, who would make us laugh and be part of all the exciting adventures in your life. Here are 10 super signs that you are the craziest friend in your group
1. You are super famous
For good or bad, you are famous. People around you discuss you & you are always confident about whatever you do.
2. And there is a reason behind your popularity, you have at least embarrassed your friends once at least.
You like to do things & sometimes your actions can be way crazier than expected.
3. But it doesn’t matter, You are so confident and have that special quality of laughing on your own self.
Was it me? really?
4. And while people stare at you, all your friends have is to keep moving
You just can’t help yourself.
5. You are often given a manual on ‘How to behave’ before they take you somewhere
This is the only thing you don’t know.
6. Your phone calls are dangerous
You are not like others & you often greet people after few ‘F’ words. And sometimes if you do, your greeting is full of such amazing vocabulary.
7. You often wonder how normal people behave?
You have never heard of anything normal, so how would you know?
8. In fact, you being normal starts worrying everyone.
9. You often hear your friends ‘WTF is that?’
Your energy is unstoppable, nobody can stop you, not even yourself.
10. They would never say ‘No’ to an adventure.
This is what you were born to do, you live for doing such crazy stuff.
11. You often scare people with your ideas
They are not scared of you actually, your ideas can hound anyone.
12. Sometimes you sound so intelligent that people get confused
What does that mean?
13. You speak the truth and nothing but the truth.
Well if you are then you are, there is no filter.
14. Friendship means everything for you, all you have to do is to think about them.
No matter what people think, you are there for your friends. You can do anything to stand by them.
15. You are more excited about your friend’s wedding than they actually are.
Because ‘meray yaar ki shaadi hai’
16. Life is short, why waste in worrying about everything?
10 Very Ordinary Things We Should Be Thankful For In Our Daily Lives
We don’t really get a chance to all the not so important things in our lives. It’s always the luxuries and things we dream for, which comes on the list. Life has changed so much since last few decades. We are so busy with our lives that we don’t even realize the real beauty of life. It’s actually the small things in our life, which seems ordinary are the ones that make us happy. Here are 10 very ordinary things we should be thankful for in our daily lives.
Just take a seat and look around you and you would plenty to enjoy. It’s not about being selfish but there is so much more to life. Think about all those things and see what are the things which satisfy you the most.
1. When you have your favorite food on the table.
You walk into your place and smells your favorite food. You can’t be more thankful to your mom/ wife or whoever cooks food at home for that.
2. A good cup of ‘Chai’ in the morning
We are a tea-loving nation & a good cup of tea is always a blessing. One good or bad cup in the morning can either make your day or just break your mood.
3. A call or a message from a close friend
You might be miles apart, but hearing from a close friend is the best feeling. Either its a message or a phone call, it means a lot. That’s one place where you can be yourself.
4. Hanging out with the people, having good food, movies
Having your friends around you, eat your favorite food and enjoy a good movie together. You can talk about all the crazy stuff and laugh at each other’s stupid jokes.
5. Spending time with the little ones.
Well, whether it’s your own or your sibling’s. The little ones are a sight of relief. Spending time with those innocent ones can really take your mind off all the stress.
6. Listening to your favorite music.
Your favorite music is your taste. Especially, when your favorite song pops up during a drive, that special feeling is irreplaceable. You quickly raise the volume as the song hits the floor.
7. Having a conversation with the special one
What else can you ask for? having someone special around you. Talking to them is like taking off the load of your shoulders. Even a small conversation can make your day.
8. Your room, a world of your own.
Yes, you can disappear there. It’s your own world, nobody would care what you do or don’t do inside it.
9. Finding money in your pocket.
Even if it’s a 50 rupee note, an old note recovered from your pocket make you feel like you have won a lottery.
10. Having a good night sleep.
We don’t really have to explain this, do we?
Buzz3 weeks ago
Indian Fans Troll Swara For Her Role In Veere, Putting On Us Wasn’t Enough To Kill The Bad Reviews
Buzz3 weeks ago
Ushna Shah Shuts Down This Indian Journalist For Her Remarks On Pakistani Women
Buzz4 weeks ago
Alizey Feroze Joins Humaima For A Work Out Session & Gets Trolled Again
Buzz2 weeks ago
Fahad Mustafa Making Fun Of This Girl Might Not Be So Funny After All.
Life2 weeks ago
7 Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Pakistani Football Fan
Quizzes4 weeks ago
Ever Wondered What Will You Be Famous For? Take This Quiz To Find Out
Buzz5 days ago
Ainy Jaffri Puts Her Vacation Photos & As Expected Trolls Shamed Her For Trying To Be Too Bold
comic4 weeks ago
These Tweets By Malka e Bartania Post Royal Wedding Would Make You Go ROFL